When it comes to keeping your new or "pre-watered" boat running and looking like new, the Sun Country Marine Service and Parts team is here to help.
We have 35 years of marine repair and service. Our service team is factory trained on many types of marine engines and boats, including...
- Mercruiser engines and sterndrives
- Volvo Penta engines and stendrives
- Rotax jet propulsion systems
- Chaparral Boats
- Formula Boats
Our service team can handle virtually anything from simple oil changes and Tune-ups to engine swaps and outdrive repair. And because our technicians are all Mercruiser and Volvo certified, the job is done right each and every time.
We have a fully equipped fiberglass repair shop that can fix the smallest scratch to the bigger, more noticeable "dock rashes". And don't forget about bottom painting... It does a bottom good!
Sun Country Marine specializes in the following services...
- engine and sterndrive repair and rebuilds / machine service
- prop and skeg repair
- expert fiberglass and gelcoat repair and refinish
- marine canvas services, bimini tops, boat covers, enclosures, OEM and custom
- upholstery and carpet service, OEM and custom
- Mobile lake repair and maintenance service
- Trailer repair, brakes, wheel bearing and axle service
- Boat Transportation Specialists, onsite Rigging and De-Rigging
- Wakeboard tower and ballast installation
- marine electronics installations
- marine audio installation
- Marine battery system upgrades
- trolling motor sales and installations
- Professional Boat Detailing and Washing
- Pinstriping, Boat Wraps, Graphics, Numbers, Names, Stripe repair
- And much More!
For those of you who prefer to do it yourself, our parts and accessories department is stocked full of Mercruiser parts for engines and drives, fiberglass repair kits, filters, oil, and trailer accessories. And all the peripherals too: skis, ropes, dock lines, life jackets, fenders, anchors, GPS units, depth indicators, VHF radios and marine cleaning products.